Thursday, March 4, 2010

I've been a little busy...

So I'll admit... I have been really lazy when it has come to blogging lately.  But it's only because I have been exhausted trying to kick my butt into shape.  Having lost 45 lbs since August (No praise-- I still don't know how I did it!) I find myself just flatlining weight wise.  I'm soft and giggly, and my breasts are winding roads... it looks as bad as it sounds.  So I wasn't sure how much working out would do for me at this point- I was border-line starving and if I strained the body with exercise I would pack on weight because I had to eat more. So my plan was to eat more of the same foods, slowly incorperating other types weekly, all the while working out.  A great workout DVD is called the last 10 lbs with Jillian Michaels. Its so cliche, but it really works, and it's inexpensive.  It requires two 5lbs dumbells, and determination.. get on it! It changed my body in just 4 weeks.  No lie!  My ass doesn't hang so low, and I feel like I am extending my life span (not sure how I feel about living middle to low class for an extra 30 years, but oh well). I feel like I am making positive changes in my life.  For once, I feel like I have control ! It's liberating!! I no longer crave abba-zabba, or Almond Joy (thank-you Tom Waits). I crave water and fruit, something I never thought I would. Have a cheat day once a week, and make it count (I count all three bottles of cabernet!)  Now who's got a cig?

No comments:

Post a Comment